Team Associated DR10 Drag Race Car RTR - Green ASS70026
or 4 payments of $148.75 with InfoIn Stock
Modern street racing's roots go back to Woodward Avenue, Michigan in the 1960s when the three main Detroit-based American car companies were producing high-powered performance cars. A private racing venue was not always available, and therefore the race would be held illegally on public roads.
Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. Short Course National Championship platform, the DR10 Drag Race Car features a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, as well as our ALL NEW DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro. Add to that a Reedy metal-gear, digital, high-torque servo and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box.
- Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck platform
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- Three-position wheelie bar with optional large wheels included
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Lightweight front drag tires
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2/3S LiPo battery packs
- Metric hardware throughout
- 18 precision, rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear wide body mounts
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team options already available!
Required to Complete
- #70025, 70025C, 70026, 70026C 70028, 70028C: Four (4) AA batteries (#302 Reedy AA Alkaline) used in the transmitter
- #70025, 70026, 70028: NiMH or LiPo battery with High Current T-Plug (#751 Reedy WolfPack 2S LiPo or #755 Reedy WolfPack 3S LiPo)
- #70025, 70026, 70028: Charger for battery used (#27201 Reedy balance Charger -- for LiPo, LiFe)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RC Crew users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.