76-T47402 TAMIYA LUNCH BOX RED EDITION (Kit)
or 4 payments of $55.00 with InfoSold Out
This R/C assembly kit recreates a fun and boxy classic VAN with over-sized monster truck tires. It is one of Tamiya's classic creations from the 1980’s (First released in 1987). It has been a fan favorite for its original appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body has been raised up over monster truck wheels to ensure that this R/C van will grab the attention wherever you choose to drive it.
2WD Chassis Mounted on Big 115mm Diameter Tires
The durable and easy-to-assemble 2WD chassis employs a box type frame, and features front independent swingarms and a rear rolling rigid suspension. Big 115mm diameter tires offer dynamic running on even the toughest of surfaces. Sealed gearbox protects the diff gear from dirt and sand during off-road driving. Rear mounted wheelie bar enables wild stunt driving.
• 1/12 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 385mm, width: 290mm, height: 220mm.
• The legendary Lunch Box body is molded in red styrene for great realism.
• Comes with red color plated wheels.
• A new color variation of the classic stickers has white and blue stripes to go perfectly in the red theme!
• The durable and easy-to-assemble 2WD chassis features a box type frame with front swing arm independent and rear rolling rigid suspension setups.
• A pre-assembled, sealed gearbox protects the diff gear from sand and other intruding debris.
• Features a rear wheelie bar for wild wheels-in-the-air driving.
• Includes 540-motor.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit.
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger, and Tamiya TS paint. (If you decide to paint the body)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RC Crew users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.