Kyosho 1/10 EP 4WD Readyset DBX VE 2.0 Brushless - KYO-34201T2
Make 4 interest-free payments of $121.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.Sold Out
The convenience of 1/10 scale mixes with 1/8 scale performance levels in the DBX VE 2.0, and is now equipped with the latest in R/C control technology. Precision detailed setting is possible through throttle end-point adjustment for accelerator and brake, and steering dual-rate adjustment for steering angle that augments the standard throttle and steering trim on the included 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P transmitter. Linear steering feel is delivered by the new torque-type KS4031-06W steering servo that resists kickback from the road surface. In addition to superior control, the new DBX VE 2.0 is equipped with a colorful printed body with white motif and high-vis neon yellow wheels that light up the track. The formidable chassis features aluminum parts anodized in signature gun metallic and is equipped with the Team ORION power source of the former model. 1/8 scale racing buggy tires combine with long wheelbase and wide tread to deliver excellent stability to extract the full power of the brushless motor under any conditions.
- Combines the simplicity of 1/10 class with the dynamic performance of 1/8 class.
- Gun metallic anodized aluminum parts create a formidable racing style.
- Compatible with a wide variety of 1/8 racing buggy tires and wheels.
- Features high-torque waterproof servo that delivers superior controllability.
- Equipped with servo saver to protect servo from crash impact.
- Team Orion VORTEX R10 Sports features auto-cut function when overheating or low voltage situation occurs.
- Large size center shaft and swing shafts on each wheel deliver high rigidity and strength.
- Precision setting of chassis height, camber, tread and toe angle can be made.
- Gear ratio optimized for 1/8 racing buggy wheels & tires.
- Pre-assembled chassis with pre-installed RC linkages
- Completed body is pre-painted with decals attached
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Team Orion VORTEX 10 EVO brushless motor installed
- Team Orion Vortex R10 Sports ESC installed
- Hexagonal wrench 3-types (2.0, 2.5, 5,0mm)
- Cross wrench
Required for operation
- 7.2V for chassis (recommended NiMH battery)
- Battery charger for chassis battery
- AA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
- Tools for maintenance (large and small Phillips head screw driver)
Chassis Technical Data
|Tire(F/R)||F115 x 45mm/ F115 x 45mm|
|Gear Ratio||8.87 : 1|
|First reduction||2,88 (46T/16T)|
|Second reduction||3.08 (450T/13T)|
|Motor||Team ORION VORTEX 10 EVO|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RC Crew users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.