Tamiya Nismo Copper XB
Drift racing has become such a popular sport that many R/C fans want to try it out as well. Tamiya meets this demand by taking the popular TT-01 NISMO Coppermix Silvia and tuning it to be the ultimate R/C drift machine, releasing it in a user-friendly Ready-to-Run package.
About the NISMO Coppermix Silvia
Making its dramatic appearance at the 2005 NISMO Festival held at Fuji Speedway, this car was designed as a custom street legal version of the S15 Silvia, one of the most popular cars used by both professional drift racers and amateur enthusiasts. Sporting an eye-catching silver paint scheme with unique red and black markings, the car showcased its amazing on-road drifting potential.
About the Model
- Lightweight and user-friendly TT-01 chassis.
- 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis with coil spring damped, 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearbox.
- Drift-spec modifications include drift tires, special suspension tuning, full ball bearings, sport- tuned motor, aluminum heat sink, CVA mini shock dampers and short springs.
- Includes electronic speed controller (TEU-101 BK), type 540 motor, and Expec R/C system.
- Includes LEDs for head and tail lights that turn on automatically when the car is switched on. Add the TLU-02 Light Control Unit (ITEM 53937) for greater control of light operations.
- Wide variety of tune-up parts are separately available to customize your machine.
- Battery and charger included for car, batteries required for controller.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RC Crew users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.